- Answers emergency (911) phone calls and non-emergency calls from the community and other law enforcement agencies.
- Collects information and enters it into the computer-aided-dispatch system.
- Dispatches appropriate assistance in response to calls for service.
- Radio-checks deputies and provides requested information.
- Runs driver's license, registration checks, and warrant checks.
- Enters information for AMBER or SILVER alerts.
- Procures assistance and resources as necessary from other agencies.