SHERIFF'S citizens patrol (Volunteer)
- Performs designated non-sworn duties that support law enforcement operations.
- Provides manpower during non-patrol functions and special events (e.g. county fair, fundraisers, etc.).
- Assists patrol units by conducting security checks using a marked county vehicle.
- Participates in community service events county-wide, interacting with individuals and businesses within the community.
- Completes designated administrative functions in various divisions of the FCSO.