- Responsible for the total safety and security of the Forsyth County Law Enforcement Detention Center (FCLEDC) including staff members, contract personnel, visitors, and inmates.
- Directly supervises inmates, ensuring a secure and safe living environment while protecting inmates’ personal rights.
- Performs a diverse range of duties throughout the Detention Center.
- Enforces security measures, maintains order and discipline, and prevents altercations.
- Reports all incidents and infractions, providing documentation and taking corrective action as necessary.